Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2011, 02:21 PM
    [Facebook] Dyed my hair, now it's orange!
    I dyed my hair orange, it was supposed to be blonde. What can I do now?

NOTE: Answers to this question will be posted as "AskMeHelpDesk" on our Facebook page - NOT your username, unless you wish to answer with your own FB profile, in which case, go to the AMHD Facebook Page and answer using commenting.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyed my hair lighter blonde ,it turned to orange how do I get my old hair color backk [ 7 Answers ]

I wanted to dye my hair to a lighter blonde but it turned out orange how do I get my normal hair color back?!

Dyed hair red but turned out orange [ 2 Answers ]

Helpp. I am a natural blonde. Like 3 days ago, made horrible mistake of dying it auburn red. It ended up looking orange and pink. I'm wanting to dye it back. I bought the lightest blonde I can find... will my hair go back to normal? Any suggestions. I want to get rid of this horrid color now.

Dyed hair with 8 medium blonde, and it turned orange [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me how to change hair that turned orange with medium blonde #8, back to dk or med blonde

Dyed hair last night & now I have pumpkin orange what can I do to get the orange out [ 4 Answers ]

Dyed my hair last night and now have pumpkin orange hair how can I get the orange out?

How can I keep from my dark dyed hair from turning orange when I bleach it [ 4 Answers ]

I have naturally medium blonde hair color, and I have died my hair burgundy brown, the color took all over but is more purply red on the top of my head.. I want to go back to my nautural color or even bleach blonde.. but I have tried to strip my hair before and it just turned orange, then bleaching...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.