Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imtiazhossain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2011, 02:03 PM
    How can I get my parents to agree to allow me to marry my girlfriend?
    Hi! I'm IMTIAZ and 19 years old, doing engineering. I love a girl very much. I can't live without her, but my parents don't like her and her family. My parents say she is not good looking. What can I do? Please tell me -- otherwise, I will die!

Check out some similar questions!

How to agree boy firmly and convince his parents? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Friends , I want suggestions and help from you . Hope you all will help. My case details are as follow. I and my boy friend are in relationship since 7 years. We decided to merry after four years of our relationship. He had quite firm and neutral in relationship. We both decided to...

Make parents agree intercaste love marriage [ 10 Answers ]

Hi.. I am a hindu girl... I love a guy since 4 years. Actually we both love each other very much. We are in our final year of btech. The prob is the guy I love is of different caste. The major prob arrived when my parents asked me to accept a match they brought just 2 days ago. But I refused and...

A divorce girl want to get married again parents not agree [ 13 Answers ]

what islam says about getting married second time without parents permission?my friend she wants to get married with her cousin.she has divorce from her first husband.she has 1 daughter as well.her parents not agree to get married with her cousin. she really wants to get married to him because of...

Sole Custody when both parents agree [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I live in Texas and had a daughter in Colorado with my girlfriend, back in 2004. We are still together but still not married. We both have agreed on giving me sole custody of my daughter who now is 3 years old. In Texas, what are the steps? I've heard of a 16 page document called...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.