Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lbaven Posts: 153, Reputation: -4

Oct 13, 2011, 10:29 AM
    Do I have to wait a whole month to eat meat or just eat meat on 8 week?
    This is my last week and final week of my jaw surgegy. I had jaw suregy since August 17,2011. Today is October 13,2011 and almost month in Octobor 17,2011. I am not scare of eatung meat, but I want to know if it safe to eat it on October 13,2011 or any other days before October 17,2011.
    taxesforaliens Posts: 649, Reputation: 117

Oct 13, 2011, 10:36 AM
    Your surgeon probably told you not to eat meat as it requires a lot of chewing which might interfere with the healing process. You should probably look for something soft (like meat balls, fillet mignon etc).
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2011, 10:43 AM
    Did your oral surgeon give you papers with mouth care and eating instructions on them?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 13, 2011, 10:50 AM
    Please STOP posting questions about your dental matters.
    You have been asked previously about this.
    If you have an issues you are best advised to ask your own dentist as you have already been told on a number of occasions.

This thread is now

And I will remove any further dental threads you start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What meat dog will eat? [ 9 Answers ]

What meat I can put for my lab dog?

My dog will not eat anything but any type of meat what can I feed her besides meat? [ 2 Answers ]

My dog,Sheba,will not eat anything but meat.I know why she won't but how do I get her to eat dog food again?Sheba is nine years old and she has some arthritis and I put an arthritis pill,that my veternarian gave me, in her dog food a couple weeks ago and now she won't eat her dog food because the...

My GSD won't eat, picks out meat [ 13 Answers ]

Hey I had just adpopted a dog yesterday she is a Yr old White German Shepherd named Blanca . When I brought her home she was kind of scared but she quickly got use to the family. She took a nap, explored the house and just got use to the house pretty quikly. But when I Tried to feed her...

View more questions Search