Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaikhshaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2011, 08:36 AM
    Ask a obgyn for free?
    I'm 28 and half weeks pregnant. This is my very first pregnancy.since last night I've been having this sharp pain in my groin on the left and though it varies its not going away. Changing posture makes it worse but when I walked around it was a bit better. Feels like a cramp is stuck there. I thought it might be a urine infection but I have no problems peeing. Drinking good water and my baby is hyperactive as always. I called my doctor's office but couldn't get my doctor and the receptionist said I should stop by the ER and get assessed. Do I really need to be concerned or is this just a variant of stretching pain?
    Shaz
    Canada
    butterballz Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Oct 13, 2011, 08:39 AM
    It could be very early Braxton Hicks, stretching pains or constipation. It's always better to be safe rather than sorry so if your Dr. is unable to see you, the hospital may be your best bet just to make sure the baby isn't stressed or having any issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask obgyn free? [ 3 Answers ]

I was having sex with my girlfriend, and her period was due that day and during sex she started bleeding.. but it stopped moments later.. then the next day she still didn't bleed out.. so what do we do Im scared.. it wasn't because of her hymen cause I took her virginity back last year

Ask an obgyn free? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so Im a catholic so I don't eat meat during lent and My last period was March third and I still haven't started I have taken Two pregnancy test. Both were negetive so can the change in diet make me late?

Ask a obgyn for free online? [ 1 Answers ]

At my 20 week ultrasound the technician found an 3.0 mm echogenic focus on the chest wall above the babies heart, at my 22 week follow up the technician said she could still see the echogenic focus and that it was located on the outer chest wall. I was wondering what this could be an intication of?...

View more questions Search