Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ali90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 11:37 AM
    I need help.. Steroids?
    I recently found out my boyfriend does steroids a few months ago, (we had been dating for about 4 months) I suspected it. We have been dating about 7 months now. I am moving away soon and he always told me he would do everything to make us work, I'm only moving a few hours away. But now he is being a total idiot. He changes his mind everyday about what he wants to happen to us. He just finished a cycle a few weeks ago.. He's never been this way or treated me like this before. I know he's deeply upset about me moving but he says he doesn't know what to do and can't handle it. He accuses me of being too emotional, but that's because I really love him, and its hard for me when he can't tell me how he feels. He also cries a lot. He is always changing his mind. All over the place. He does really weird things and gets angry a lot. All of a sudden everything has to be his way and he's been very selfish. I would have never dated him if I knew he could be like this. I really can't stand people like that. It started getting worse the longer he was off steroids. But my question is can steroids do this to people after they finish a cycle? I just don't understand his behavior. I completely cannot comprehend him. Normal people do not think like this!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2011, 12:35 PM
    Yes, steroids can cause this behavior - both during and after he uses them. Who is supplying steroids to him and what is his reasoning for using?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Testosterone steroids [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between testosterone and steroids?

Possession of Steroids [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if private possession and personal use of steroids is illegal. I don't use them and never would, but I have known people who used them in the past and am curious about the law.

Doxie on steroids [ 2 Answers ]

I've written before about Nina, my 1-1/2 year old mini doxie, After 6 weeks of being sick, the doctor is trying her on steroids. Right now she's on an antibiotic and steroids. Since she's been on the steroids, she seems to be getting back to herself. I've been working with a regular vet and an...

View more questions Search