Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gutley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 04:30 AM
    Motorcycle died and won' restart
    I have a 200o electra glide that has been punched out to A 95INCH and a power commander added. While goning down the road it just quit and would not restart. The check engine light did come on. The bike is fuel injected and it does not activate when the ignition is turned on like it should. I have checked all the fuses and disconnected the battery and reconnected it. I have also disconnected the power commander and reconnected it. Is there something else I can try before I have to take to the shop?

Check out some similar questions!

I won some 2006 free lootto game and won the $10 Million prize. [ 6 Answers ]

I won the prize, but I cannot send this money. What do I do?

70's cartoon about a broken down motorcycle who changes into a super hero motorcycle [ 1 Answers ]

I can't think of the name of the show. It had two motorcyles one ridden by a girl the other a guy. The girl had a good bike the boys motorcycle was broken down with patches on the wheels but whenever someone was in danger he could change into a perfect bike and save the day. What was the name of...

My 14.5 B&S has up and died and will not restart. [ 0 Answers ]

My 14.5 B&S lawn mower I think has mowed its last yard. I went to restart it and it Acted like the bat was died so I placed a booster on it, did not help. Well I started nosing around trying to figure out an easy fix/ problem and only found out worse. There is oil and Gas poring in to the carb....

Lawsuit won but father died before been paid [ 1 Answers ]

My dad died january9 ,2009 we start a law suit 3 years ago now they want me to open a estate is there a different way I can go

Nissan truck died and will not restart [ 4 Answers ]

I was going down the road and it felt like the truck popped out of gear (this is a automatic)so I let my foot off the gas and put in nuetral then back in drive and could not feel it kick back in. The truck slowed to a gradual stop and then just stopped running. The motor cranks but with no result....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.