Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tokaessam Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 09:00 PM
    How to get red lips ?
    How to get a really red lips without putting lip sticks, I mean to make your lip red naturally.. What should I eat or do ?
    tokaessam Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 08:58 PM
    Hi pizzacook, should I apply it on my lips or eat it?. and if I put it on my lips everday for a week would the redness last for ever ?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2011, 09:29 PM
    I don't know anything about whether eating it will make your lips red. But putting it on your lips everyday for a week will not make them red forever, only temporarily.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reduce Red color of Lips? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a guy with quiet large and very Red lips. I've seen and heard of many who use some sort of product to make their lips a more neutral color, like brownish, whitish depending on ones skin tone. I have olive skin and really need some sort of product I can use to get rid of the Red color in my...

How to make our lips red [ 8 Answers ]

How to make our lips red in co lour with some natural ingredients.

Desperately wanting to lighten naturally red lips [ 2 Answers ]

My lips are naturally really really red and lipsticks just don't conceal the color. I would love for light lips but do not know what will work. Does anyone know how to lighten naturally red lips?

80's kids show-Boy talking to a pair of big red lips [ 3 Answers ]

Here's another kid's show from the 80's... a boy possibly in a park is chased by bullies and he hides in some sort of building. While in there a pair of big red lips appears and begins to "teach" him to have confidence. Afterwards the boy leaves more confident. It seems like the lips really like...

Is there any way to make my lips red naturally? [ 1 Answers ]

I LOVE red lips. But I'm tired of putting on lipstick all the time, it's annoying. I've heard of biting your lips and other things, but are there any other alternatives?

View more questions Search