Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaylataybay2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 08:27 PM
    Why would my period be extremely late?
    I am 40 days late for my period. The doctors I have gone to have told me they won't help me jump start it till I am 60 days late. I have randomly spotted but only pinkish drops when I wipe and they are the size of a "." also I feel like I have a yeast infection but the test came back negative. I have had negative blood pregnancy tests too. What could be wrong with me? I am going insane.
    Jasmine2004 Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

Oct 11, 2011, 09:17 PM
    Take a pregnancy test to see if your pregnant if your not go to your OBGYN for advise.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2011, 09:41 PM
    Have their been any changes to your diet or exercise routine? Or have you been stressed? It's impossible to diagnose over the Internet. I would recommend going back to your doctor again and insisting that they discuss other possible reasons for the delayed period. It may be nothing, but if I were you I would want to make sure of it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extremely light period a day early, thinking I might be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I ended my last period on 2/3, 2 weeks later I had 3 days of light pink and brownish spotting, which I researched and all I could find was "implantation bleeding symptoms" I now am supposed to start my next period on the 2/25, however I started to have it a day early and it is extremely light pink...

Condom broke, now I'm having an extremely light period, could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

On sept 29 our condom broke. Didn't get plan b. Wasn't supposed to start until the 7th But I started on October 5. Although my periods are ALWAYS heavy this one is not. Very very very light. I've never had spotting. I was wondering if I could actually have gotten Pregnant a week before my...

Period bleeding 2 weeks EXTREMELY heavy [ 1 Answers ]

I was on my period, it ended, I had sex with my boyfriend, then the very next day I started bleeding.. it got heavier and heavier with each day, heavy flow and clots.. now I'm on my second week of the bleeding, I have horrible cramps, and terrible mood swings. Im 22, and I don't know if I should be...

Extremely long period! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 and I've had an extremely long period! It's been lasting for about 3 weeks. It started the first week of August when I went to costa rica and has still been going on ever since (I'm home now) The first week it was pretty normal (regular bleeding and everything) Then it started getting...

Think it's to late? Extremely long post. [ 8 Answers ]

Man I have to say I wish I would have found this site earlier. From the beginning. My ex and I have been together for 2 1/2 years now. I am in the military and she is full time nursing student. We are about 5 hours away and see each other 2-3 weekends a month. I am 24 and she is just about 21. I...

View more questions Search