Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ap6589 Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Feb 5, 2007, 11:40 AM
    Why does she keep coming back
    I started dating a girl in October. The first three weeks went well but after that everything went down hill. We would always argue and break up and get back together, it was crazy. We both have treated treated really badly at times. But neither one of us can let go of the other one exspecially her. I could if she would leave me alone and quit calling me and coming to my work to see me.. She always comes to me when she's upset. I don't know why. I don't know why she comes to me instead of her best friend I work with that is a female. Why does she keep coming back to me, and why am I the first person she comes to when she is upset?
    blood_sucker420 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Feb 6, 2007, 07:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ap6589
    I started dating a girl in october. The first three weeks went well but after that everything went down hill. we would always argue and break up and get back together, it was crazy. We both have treated treated really badly at times. but neither one of us can let go of the other one exspecially her. I could if she would leave me alone and quit calling me and coming to my work to see me.. She always comes to me when shes upset. i don't know why. I don't know why she comes to me instead of her best friend i work with that is a female. Why does she keep coming back to me, and why am i the first person she comes to when she is upset?
    I think she still has feelings for you
    Cherries Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2007, 12:35 PM
    I started dating a girl in october. The first three weeks went well but after that everything went down hill. we would always argue and break up and get back together, it was crazy. We both have treated treated really badly at times. but neither one of us can let go of the other one exspecially her. I could if she would leave me alone and quit calling me and coming to my work to see me.. She always comes to me when shes upset. i don't know why. I don't know why she comes to me instead of her best friend i work with that is a female. Why does she keep coming back to me, and why am i the first person she comes to when she is upset?
    She keeps coming back to you because she still really likes you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 8, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Because you let her.
    Forever21 Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Feb 8, 2007, 02:16 PM
    The answer is very obviouse I don't know why you ask. The question here is what do you do to keep stringing her along or to let her think that what she is doing is okay. It is obviouse that you give her the attention that she seeks when she comes to you cause I am pretty sure that if every time she would come to you would turn her away that she would stop coming to you. Who would want to continue to go to someone that shows no interest when you are upset, if you do not want her around so bad maybe you should stop doing what you are doing
    ThatCuteEmoGirl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 07:03 PM
    She still likes you
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 1, 2007, 07:28 PM
    Just enjoy it.
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Apr 2, 2007, 03:49 PM
    Sound to me like you almost encourage her to come back to you!

Either enjoy! A no strings relationship or if it bothers you cut all ties nobody forces you to spend time in her company.

We are masters of our destiny!! The hardest part is taking responsibility for our actions!
    spiraljane23 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Apr 2, 2007, 04:30 PM
    I was involved in a situation like this for about 4 years of my life. It was a back and forth, back and forth kind of thing, and it eventually got old. I wised up and got out of the situation. I think you need to step back and figure out your feelings for this girl and figure out if you want to be with her or not. If you don't want to be with her, you need to let her know, and you need to be very clear so that she can move on with her life. It sounds like she really cares about you and is in a lot of heartache, so it's not fair for you to lead her on if you don't feel the same.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 2, 2007, 04:50 PM
    I think she trusts you as a friend and if you don't want to be her shoulder to cry on then tell her the truth.
    Noviceplaintiff Posts: 38, Reputation: 8

Apr 2, 2007, 09:22 PM
    Are you still sexually involved with this young lady? I know that is question may be a bit intrusive but that could explain a lot.
    Niceguy47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 06:14 PM
    I'm currently going through the same thing right now, its about a year and a half now this tendency is happening. Except I had dated her for 8 months and she started acting all weird, it felt like everyday I was losing her, and she seemed to care less and show less attention... which happened and we broke up, but the thing is, she eventually calls me or texts asking to come back and stating to make up some excuse like she didn't know what came over her or she was confused or she misses me or her laptop has problems and I'm the only one she knows who can fix it(this times excuse). The strange thing I've noticed is, at first it took a few weeks before she came back, then we broke(caused of the same symptoms), then a about for months, then a little more then four months etc. Now this part I hate most about this is, I still have strong feelings for her and its like when I fannaly think that I'm over her, the moment she calls back the feelings come back to me like an avelanch, almost everyone tells me to move on but I cant, I find it very very very hard. But this time, I'll have to make a decision, weather to keep playing this pain aching game or let her go, and by this I mean cut all forms of contact and make sure she never has the chance to play around with my time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

An ex coming back [ 20 Answers ]

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been really busy with school and work. For those of you who don't remember, a little while back I was pretty messed up about my girlfriend of 2 years dumping me a little while after she started living at school (even though it was only like an hour...

Is he thinking of coming back? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 4yrs and I, just moved from Florida to Tennessee 6mos ago. Everything was going well, planning a new life. We both got jobs and we rented a nice home near the mountains. Ken was offered a manager position and accepted it, and now things were changing. He started worked double shifts...

Is he coming for good [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been involved with a man for a year now and we both love each other very much. We live together also.He is in Arizona, me Ontario Canada. I was born oct 3/61. He was born Jan 18/61. 2 months ago his best friend was dying of cancer and he left to go to friends side. The friend passed...

View more questions Search