Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lesliegaut Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 12:43 PM
    Need the title of a music video with a young man dancing on the street who gets older
    I'm trying to find the name of a song from several years back. Don't remember the artist or name of the song, but it has an african american young man dancing on a street corner, as the video rocks on he gradually gets older and is dancing holes in his shoes and at the end I believe (but not sure) that the shoes are on the street corner but the old man is gone as if he has passed on. Can anyone remember this video and tell me what song it was? HELP.

Check out some similar questions!

Music video 1990's female singer walking along a street? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a video which I believe is from the 80's, female black singer walking along a street with lots of people milling about, it was shot in black and white and she is wearing a hat like a beret and a long coat?

Dance music video featuring a dancing marionet puppet (in a track suit)? [ 0 Answers ]

Dance music video featuring a dancing marionet puppet (that was dressed in a red track suit)

Blindfold man music video [ 1 Answers ]

Id like to fin music videos where there are blindfolded men in them

A movie abot a young man teaching three older men how to attract women in a beach hou [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the title of a movie where three older men pay a young ,am to teach them how to attract women. I know it's an 80's movie and I remember them staying in a beach house. One scene, one of the men plays a Mexican or Spanish song on an accustic guitar while he is receiving oral sex and plays...

Childhood book - need title! Man lived in plain house in a street of creative ones [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm desperate to find this book: A man lived in a house where all the houses were fancy. There was one that was a boat, one was a castle etc etc. His house was in the middle and boring. One day some birds flew overhead and splattered paint on his house. Now his house fitted in.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.