Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redfin Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2004, 08:04 PM
    Eudora graphic failures
    Using Eudora 5.9, I have frequent incoming messages containing graphics which show only a Red X in a box... somtimes I can 'hover' and read a jpg file name and it will be in the "attach'' folder... other times it will not be there.
    Also, there are frequent occasions when the graphics are a bunch of distorted lines.
    Anyone experienced this problem?
    Fixed it? Thanks for help... or sympathy.
    redfin
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

Oct 27, 2004, 10:36 AM
    Eudora, like any pother email program is usually follows the rules of Internet Explorer. Check out the following site:

http://support.microsoft.com/default...en-us%3B283807

It's worth a try!
    Whiskey14

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Graphic software... [ 6 Answers ]

May I ask you guys... I'm having problem with adobe and corel ruler... their measurements are not exact in a real ruler... how can I fix it... :confused:

What are the best graphic image editors [ 3 Answers ]

What are the best photo/graphic picture/image editors? Are they Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro? Separately, what are the best FREE photo/graphic picture/image editors? I sometimes need to edit pictures, or scans, or images and MS Paint is entirely insufficient.

Graphic Video Cards [ 1 Answers ]

I have a MDG Pentium4 Vision 4000 tv/computer. It has 512 ram and a 160g hard drive. I have tried to play PC games such as, Indiana Jones and Lord of the Rings and could not install them on my system. I cannot afford an expensive graphics card, but I want a card that will at least play all the...

Windows XP update failures after Service Pack 2 installation [ 2 Answers ]

Since installing XP Service Pack 2, the few updates that have occurred subsequently have all failed to install after downloading. Downloading seems to reach 95% completion normally and then slows right down. 'failed' then appears against the update name.

Graphic Program Slows Computer [ 6 Answers ]

I am running Windows XP with 1 GB RAM but when I close down a graphics program after using it, I find the computer runs very slowly and I must reboot before I can continue to use it? Is there some work that has been stored during the operation of the graphics program that I can clear out so I...

View more questions Search