Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pearlclean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 09:40 AM
    Medical office cleaning pricing per square foot?
    Hi I'm a very new company been open for 2 years and a half in Austin TX. I have a client that referred me to her manager to clean a medical office in san marcos. The facility is a non 24-hour office. I have gone and measure the facility already and it measures 6700 sq ft. She wants air vents clean, micro waves, fridge, the metal appliances shined including the water fountains, the entrance is all windows and she wants those clean too on to of the regular clean. How much should I charge per square foot?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 15, 2011, 05:00 PM
    Medical cleaning requires much more diligence and knowledge than office cleaning, people's health and safety are involved.

Are you knowledgeable about medical cleaning? Requires a lot of experience and knowledge.

That being said Pearl, medical also pays more because so much more is needed.

Question: how many days per week is this cleaning? Less than 6?

In my area pricing ranges from $0.18 to $0.26 per sq ft. Pricing is always your decision in the end though.

The higher range involves sterile cleaning such as operating rooms, sterile rooms, recovery areas, etc.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Estimate per square foot for commercial office cleaning [ 8 Answers ]

Estimate per square foot for commercial office cleaning

Cleaning estimate on 4,000 sq foot medical office [ 4 Answers ]

I am an established cleaner in Nevada. I have a client who would like me to clean her office that is 4,000 sq ft. 4 days a week. How much should I charge? I was thing .25 per sq ft.

Estimate per square foot for commercial office cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

What is the average fee per square foot for office cleaning?

Charging per square foot for cleaning a doctor's office [ 1 Answers ]

I've been asked to give a bid on cleaning a doctor's office in Fort Worth Tx. How much do I charge per square foot? It's six nights per week.

Painting - Pricing by the square foot [ 8 Answers ]

I've been reading some of the posts and replies regarding pricing a paint job by the square foot. I would like it if someone can help me make sense of the following scenarios, the scenarios do not include paint, patch work, textured surface and ceiling. Example 1:Room 10' X 10' room @ $.70 per...

View more questions Search