Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jharrop Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 10:34 AM
    80's ghost story
    Hello, I'm looking for a movie/ made for TV movie that I saw on hbo back in the 80"s. the only thing I can remember is that it started in the old west and these men came to this familys plantation and they took this little girl and they threw her down a hole/well? Where she died. Then the movie starts in the present where the little girls ghost meets this new family that had moved into her house. Any help? Thanks
    SingleMom7105 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 6, 2007, 01:19 PM
    The movie is called Child of Glass by Walt Disney

Child of Glass - Trailer - Showtimes - Cast - Movies - New York Times
    jharrop Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 04:18 PM
    Holy crap that's it I've been looking for this movie for a very long time this site rocks!!
    SingleMom7105 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 7, 2007, 05:37 AM
    What's funny I asked my brother who watches movies all the time and him and I could picture it and didn't know the answer, my dad said the same thing. I asked my mom and she suggested the Glass house. I started looking around and came up with Child of Glass. Comes to find out She has been trying to figure out the title of this movie for a MONTH!!

Thanks for asking.
    apeman69 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 01:31 PM
    I have child of glass, and mystery mansion but its not either of those 2 movies. The movie shows the girl get thrown down the hole and she screams child of glass and mystery mansion doesn't. Although both movies are almost the same story, those are not it. I remember this movie scareing the hell out of me when I was little

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue Ghost [ 7 Answers ]

Hi`everyone, being a Q + A forum could you please take the time to read my story and tell me whether it has something to do with "psychic" or in fact "what the hell is this about?". It is long so please take your time to read it :) :lol: One night I was in a nice long sleep until suddenly I...

What is ghost? [ 13 Answers ]

I would like to request for your opinion on "What is ghost?" Normally we would think that ghost is from the "soul" of a living thing. If that is The case, then the world would be full of ghosts - and certainly this does not look So. I would think that someone becomes a ghost when...

Ghost in the house? [ 14 Answers ]

:( hi my name is screamin and we just moved into this apartment and me and my wife both her the weirdest sounds but only at nighti have ask the manger if there is anyway to get into the attic(thinking it was kids playing)and he said no it is sealed.but these sounds start as a thump,thump and then...

Ghost Display [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a new computer CPU and I'm using an old monitor gateway VX700. I've been seeing a transparent ghost image or several ghost images about 3 to 5 next to text and windows. Can someone help me with this.

Ghost story [ 1 Answers ]

An extremely modest man was in the hospital for a series of tests, the last of which had left his bodily systems extremely upset. Upon making several false alarm trips to the bathroom, he decided the latest episode was another and stayed put. He suddenly filled his bed with diarrhea and...

View more questions Search