Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rothman55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Recent Polybutylene Class Action Lawsuit
    I am having problems with my polybutylene pipes. I purchased my home a little under two years ago and was wondering if I was still eligible under any of the class action lawsuits. Any info would be helpful.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 5, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Click on: http://www.spencerclass.com/english.htm for the information you desire. Regards, Tom
    SandieinVA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 07:40 PM
    I had the same problem just last week in my kitchen ceiling. The plumber that came to fix it said that the class action suit was back on again because so many in-eligible people complained, however, everything I've read on-line to include CPRC and Tom's link states that the time has ended. Are there any current updates for leaks that happened this year?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dodge Ram Dashboard - Class Action Law Suit! [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there is a class action law suit currently against Dodge in regards to the inferior dashboards they put in the Dodge Ram 1500 trucks? If not does anyone know how to start a class action lawsuit? I know I am not alone in this and I think we should all band together to get...

Replacing Waterline Polybutylene Pipes [ 17 Answers ]

I'm wanting to replace my polybutylene outside waterline pipes and don't know what type of pipes to replace it with. I've called several contractors and everyone has made different suggestions. But of course they are going to say that what they sell is the best. I want whatever is the best and...

How do you begin a class-action lawsuit? [ 1 Answers ]

Am doing business with a company that I have suddenly discovered is providing false information in their marketing and in their manuals and int the customers ervice and I am not alone in how much time and $ this company has cost me and my business. I never would have had the problems with the...

Polybutylene Lawsuit [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had extensive water damage to my mobile home that was manufactured in 1981 from defective polybutylene fittings. I heard that there was a class action lawsuit to help recover damages. I would like information on this lawsuit and who to contact. Thank you!! Kasey

View more questions Search