Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kchavez2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 08:11 PM
    Find music video by description?
    Trying to find song and video with a woman half dressed and gives her little dog a note in his mouth to take to her neighbor, which is a man she is interested in. Then he comes down to her place

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

Little girl and an old man in a subway station. Heavy metal song, little girl moves her fingers to the lyrics and old man gets flown across somewhere.

Find a music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

They show a couple like one is a cute old couple the a chinese chic and a black guy. It's a love song

Find a music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all. I saw a music video of a classic song. Now I've totally forgot how the song goes, the artist's name and the song title... unfortunately all I have is a brief description of the music video. In it you see the leas singer sings and behind him the rest of the band in TV screens and in...

Find music video by description [ 0 Answers ]

I think it was in french or another language. Was out from 1999-2007 about a girl running away from home along some corn fields and going to a club. She's dressed in a red dress and she's just dancing not looking at anyone.

Find music video by description [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for lovely and slow song from 2008, was most popular in the end of 2008. In music video is a guy with longer hair playing on the piano and the song is about how a girl was meant to be his wife but she is finally is not with him. Only words I remember are :"you're my angel". I think...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.