Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Oct 10, 2011, 06:34 PM
    Why did he feel the need to text me ?
    I'm just curious this morning this guy that works with me sends me a text message apologizing that it's been brought to his attention that he's been over friendly with a lot of woman.He said he don't mean to but if he seem to have said anything unappropiate or misleading he was sorry.He said that he didn't mean to mislead or hurt anyone.Now this guy and I we text but we never had like sexual conversation or anything it's mostly how are you doing hope your day is well , occasionally he gets flirtatious on me give me some what compliments no biggie.I mean a female knows when a man is trying to come on to her or not.

My thing is when he sent me the text I did understand why he sent it to me.in fact I text him back and ask him ,What are you even talking about? He said that a lot people said that he's over friendly.It seem as he personaly want to get a message to me that if he came on as if he were interested he was just being nice.

Now here's my question , I've been seeing someone for while and he's been my lover past a yr.I have mentioned to him that this guy text me.He's married so I wanted to break away .I'm not sure if that works hand in hand with that but it's just funny because no one and I mean absolutely no one knew about him texting me except my lover.Why do you think he text me that message?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2011, 07:56 PM
    I have a friend who has some mild mental health issues. He takes meds to balance him out and for the most part they work. But they make him a little paranoid sometimes. He regularly will ask me if he's said anything inappropriate or offensive even when I can't see any real reason for him being concerned. It could be something like that.

Or, maybe someone felt his friendliness was becoming overly friendly and he was worried about or threatened with getting in trouble for sexual harassment and wanted to make sure any of his other female friends weren't feeling harassed.

I'm sure there's plenty of other possibilities too. We can guess all day, but in the end he's the only one that knows his real reasons.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

Scanner that converts text image to real text [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Helpdesk advisors, I look for a scanner,that reads any character from paper,converts it to text and has interface with Microsoft software.Usage area: reads product name , unit of product bought, price and other sort of text info.The scanner is able to convert printed and possibly...

How can I get a 9-digit numeric datapoint to format as text, and link up to text [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get a 9-digit numeric datapoint to format as text, and link up to text? I was able to convert a column of 9-digit Social Security Numbers to 9-digit text, but they don't link up to =if statetments as I try to match them up. Thanks for your help

Convert image (pdf, typewriter text) to text file [ 21 Answers ]

I've played with 3 different OCR apps (including one that seems to be tops (Abbyy Fine Reader Pro) and find it too much. Easy to use but far too time consuming for my skills with it. See the attached pdf (38 pages of typed text). I have it and 5 others that need converted but am finding it too...

View more questions Search