Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Judah3718 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 01:15 PM
    Lost Christmas play
    Did a Christmas play in the mid 90's that was especially for pre-schoolers. They spelled out Merry Christmas with letters around their necks, but letters were out of order. At the end they turned the letters over and Merry Christmas was spelled correctly. Then they turned around where letters on their backs spelled out 'Happy New Year'. One part was for an older child who played the role of the teacher. Each child recited a couple of rhyming lines that started with their letter. It was adorable and I'd like to use it again this year. I think it came out of a book that was a compilation of plays.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas Song narration spells out Christmas [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard a Christmas Song that is told as a story. It Spells out Christmas... C is for Christ H is for _______ R is for etc. I believe it was told by an older singer the voice sounded familiar but I'm not able to find the name of the song or the artist. I have been looking for this for two...

80's christmas cartoon with a lost bunny and a sheepdog [ 3 Answers ]

I grew up watching this at xmas about a young boy and his dog looking for his sisters lost bunny

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.