Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sophia99 Posts: 22, Reputation: 0
    -

Oct 10, 2011, 11:17 AM
    I can't get a boyfriend and I'm hot nice and a cool person?
    I don't get it-- I'm in my 30's now.. my 20's was spent desperately wanting a boyfriend and unable to meet a guy.. the next 10 years of my life will be the same... it makes no sense--im really really pretty/beautiful.. very kind caring.. fun, open minded.. a good person... loyal monogamous.. no not stuck up do not dress any way etc (those women can get any guy they want)... I seem like someone who guys would be chasing or would love to be wiht- yet guys have NO interest in me except sometimes for 'sex' and a 'one night stand.' It makes no sense- of course I'm worth more than that, and deserve more, yet this is only how males view me. You would think a guy would be thrilled to date a really hot sexy nice and sweet girl.. the whole package- yet no guy is. My only luck is finding psychopaths that get off on mentally torturing me and this is no joke. I've been told by people "youre too beautiful", you're an amazing person, and "theres no way you can't have a boyfriend, you can get any guy you want" and "the guy that gets you will be lucky, or any guy who gets with you will be lucky." but it feels like the twilight zone- instead of guys showing interest in me, they abuse mock pick on me or laugh at me.. or want sex from me... Is there something really beautiful nice women can do to meet a guy- since it seems most guys are into psycho bipolar women who steal all their things and are glad to give those women everythign while shunning amazing women like me... or other good women..
    -

Oct 10, 2011, 11:22 AM
    To add to this, I don't believe men are 'intimidated' by me... they make fun of me, put me down or insult me-- most men get in my presence and call me names then run off--most men seem to get off on picking on me for some reason... thisi also makes no sense-- men like to pick on beautiful women? Not ask them out-- this is all I've experienced... men just avoid me run away from me or hurl some insult at me for no reason... dont most women or pretty women get boyfriends easily? How can you be 32 and unable to have EVER had a boyfriend? Men also become hostile and mean to me- I maen total strangers do this... they show hatred, anger, and even try to be abusive or aggressive... roll their eyes, yell at me or kind of scoot away from like 'eww'... people have 'strong' reactions to me but they are usually only negative... I realized I'm not able to get a boyfriend because it seems males can't handle being around me and I threaten their ego in major ways... but there isn't one guy on this planet that wants to date me... or be with me just because I'm beautiful and nice... and in most cases--men love to scerw me over... do something really nasty or bad to me, either use me steal from me etc... thats it... tehse are strangers, first dates, anyone...
    siaso Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2011, 12:13 PM
    hi ^^ sorry but I am kind of new to these stuff and I came across your post and I am intrested in your prob so if u don't mind I have some questions :D first of all don't lose hope (I know u heard it alot) because not all of the guys are the same and yea I admit there is this weird type of guys who only intrested in sex :S but maybe the way you talk or sth? Are you competitive? Because just like u said this maybe hurting their "ego" but my advice is (and I know it may look stupid) ignore them they are stupid and pleaaase keep this kind of confidence because if u show them you are not hurt by what they said then they will eventually get tired and strong women are attractive :D and sorry I know u needed a good answer but I hate it when men treat women badly
    -

Oct 14, 2011, 12:47 AM
    I'm beautiful and have never had a boyfriend and guys don't seem to hate me
    I don't really get it--im beautiful, gorgeous amazing... a good person kind funny cool caring etc... yes I speak highly of myself because that's who I am... to me any guy would be lucky to be with a girl like me- I've been told I look like a guy's 'fantasy girl' lookswise--hot model, thin petite.. and just really sexy yet men don't even want to really have sex with me oddly? But even better I have a lot more to offer than just being sexually appealing to the opposite sex.. I'm smart, open minded etc... yet also just down to earth and cool and I dress average normal am not a prissy girly girl... However in my 32 years of living I can't manage to get a boyfriend? This shocks me... I would think OK so maybe a guy might not like me, but don't guys want to get with pretty girls? It seems no matter who I am, what I do... I can't meet a guy.. even being this supposedly really hot sexy girl NO guy has ever been interested in me except weird guys who want to use me for a 'one night stand' and never talk to me again... I don't get how this is possible... I see other hot girls, who are mean crazy psycho and they have men drooling over them and giving them everything... or even ugly/fat women who are mean psycho who have men who adore them... but me, kind nice sweet hot girl... can't even get a boyfriend for a week? I've never had a boyfriend even for a week, can't even get sex I'm a virgin... and men only make fun of me because I'm 'hot'... (and no I'm not stuck up I'm nice but everyone is stuck up towards me or jealous)... I've come to the conclusion that men dislike nice girls, and they esp dislike nice beautiful girls... it seems I have to wait to become sort of older, weird, crazy or mean to get a boyfriend... because apparently being like so beautiful and nice and awesome just seems to run guys off... Is it true that men just don't seem to be into really pretty women or aren't comfortable and just want to date or be with lesser attractive women and only have sex with hot women- like a one time encounter... after years of being mocked, insulted rejected by men only.. I'm not sure how to react anymore- how can men just mock reject and make fun of a beautiful woman rather than want to be with her? This also confuses me-- men don't want ongoing sex with a hot girl, just a one time fling and never talk to them again... Is this like some kind of bad epidemic going on these days where men are just freaks or something?
    -

Oct 14, 2011, 12:48 AM
    The title should be and guys seem to hate me... they don't don't hate me, they DO hate me
    -

Oct 14, 2011, 12:57 AM
    and to add to the question... males only show extreme jealousy and hostility towards me... its very extreme... they seem to hate me because I'm very beautiful and instead of asking me out or how you think a guy would act towards a gorgeous girl, they shun me and are disgusted by me... im nothing but super nice to them and the nicer I am to guys, the meaner they are to me... and even abusive or hostile... I realized long ago that as a beautiful girl there's no way I'll be able to meet a guy these days... however most of the time I freak out because I'm shocked that as a beautiful girl I can't even meet a guy.. even my comprehension of how males treat me-- still doesn't make sense to me rationally... ive been told by women or whoever... any guy that gets you would be lucky... a guy once told me that too after a date.. he then didn't talk to me again but the confusion is... how can a girl who is so beautiful so supposedly 'amazing' by everyone else's definition not be able to meet 'one guy' on planet earth... who is into her... even just for her looks? It makes no sense to me... instead of guys showing any interest in me, they literally abuse or shun me and that's it... or make fun of me or laugh at me or try to hurt me like in various ways... even physically... men literally hate me are threatened by me (more than women even are) and almost want to kill me... ive even had guys throw things at me before i.e. random strangers... ie imagine if (think of beautiful female celebrity whoever) walks into a room or environment (not being famous of course) and she's really hot and instead of guys thinking... wow she's hot... they start to laugh or make fun of her or treat her like crap... that's how guys treat me--ive been persecuted for being beautiful and even told by some people who've abused me "you're TOO BEAUTIFUL"... im too beautiful so why wouldn't guys want to be with me? Why do they make me feel guilty or hate me for being beautiful? All guys want to do is try to use or hurt me... or treat me lower than crap... this is basically like ALL males almost EVERYWHERE... let's say at least 98% of males... not kidding and not an exaggeration... these same males who abuse and make fun of me run home to their fat/ugly girlfriends who they adore and love... and fawn over or any female anywhere while they mock and mistreat me... this is how the last 12 years of my life has been and I've been unable to meet a guy, get a boyfriend or even get laid... seriously... this is my life... and it's a parallel universe... where the really hot girl is being picked on and mistreated... and the guys are fawning over the fat weird mean crazy women... this is all I experience in life... its so crazy and makes no sense...
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Oct 14, 2011, 08:13 AM
    As cliché as this sounds. You just haven't met the right guy yet.

The best thing that you could is the meet more new people. But maybe you should consider changing the places where you meet new people.

Where do you normally meet new people?
    mgilesxx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 12:53 PM
    Just do your best babes GOOD LUCK x I am sure it shall come to you at the right moment xx
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2011, 01:24 PM
    When you are desperately trying to find a BF it shows , just be yourself and don't try seeking one out.

The right one always turns up when you aren't looking.

Good Luck!
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2011, 06:34 PM
    First of all, I would bank of the fact that many guys actually DO seem to be intimidated by you. The problem is that they are not confident in themselves to be worthy of a girl like you. That is why the try to tease you, make fun of you, etc. Think: 3rd grade boys teasing the girls... they don't feel worthy of positive attention and have to resort to negative attention. Added to that is the common misconception that girls only like s so they think that by being rude or mean, you might show them attention.

I have a couple friends that seem to fall in a similar category. With them, it seems to me to be a classic case of the law of attraction. By focusing on these certain types of men (even though your intent is to repel them) you are actually inviting them into your life... something to think about.

Have you ever tried going on the offensive? Why are you waiting for them to ask you out? Take the initiative and ask them out... they could all be thinking that a girl like you would never be interested in them. Let them know you are wrong.

BTW, I'm 33... single... and confident enough to ask you out.. if you're ever in the Northern California area ;)
    -

Nov 12, 2011, 02:48 PM
    I Can't get a boyfriend and I don't know why?
    I've heard all the stories and spiels... beautiful women are unapproachable, today's society it's hard and I know how it works--however... it still confuses me. I'm a beautiful woman... but I'm also not intimidating and I'm really 'cool' and down to earth... not high maintenance... I've been searching for a boyfriend for 13 years now? It seems ridiculous and crazy that in 13 years I can't meet anyone? Anyone can get a boyfriend/girlfriend... I know plenty of people who are just 'lucky' and the moment they break up with someone, someone else comes their way--however with me, it's a different nightmare. I've searched online, nothing except psychos... in real life--guys just stare at me or treat me badly.. no one shows me any respect and are pretty mean to me. No guys ask me out--so I have to resort to going online to meeting extremely sick and crazy people- and I've been in many extreme bizarre and weird situations with psychopaths who seem to just want to hurt me- however still no boyfriend, nothing... for instance I just meet weirdos, or weirdos who are either gay, bisexual creepy type freaks who literally want to torment me in odd ways or treat me badly. Other than that.. nothing... I'm smart, beautiful, i.e. model or trying to be, cool, and a virgin and girl next door... however.. I can't manage to meet one male on this planet out of billions of people? I stand out i.e. because I'm pretty and yet no guy is ever interested in me... only for 'sex' sometimes and even that is some kind of experience that's meant to degrade me... males just seem to want to degrade or abuse or dominate me and that's it... when I see a guy I think "i can't get him" because most guys just reject me. The only person I sort of dated refused sex with me and he was 57 and just used me to mentally torture for four years... I'm not sure why all I keep meeting are psychos who torment/degrade and torture me for fun but that's all I get... the harder I try to fin da nice guy, the more I Can't... is there a reason why some people aer just destined ot be lucky and meet guys left and right, yet a drop dead gorgeous sweet girl keeps meeting psychos who get off on degrading her... is it just bad luck? No its not my 'attitude'... (pfft) I don't have an 'attitude'... other women do not me... I'm just 'nice friendly normal" and used to be extremely nice but now I've stopped because it seems everyone takes advantage of me because I'm nice.. and sweet.. yet not other girls.. mostly me..
    Mac18 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Nov 12, 2011, 04:25 PM
    I know how you feel I'm extremely unlucky when it comes to finding the right person keep your fingers crossed and one day you should find the right person for you because there is someone out there for everyone
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 15, 2011, 04:45 AM
    I've just skimmed through all your posts. I've merged the three threads in this forum because they are all on the same issue.

This site can be helpful in many ways, but generally, its about asking specific questions and getting answers to them. From reading your posts (which, I have to say are not easy to read or follow) you appear to have some serious issues with self esteem, paranoia and anger. Issues that are really beyond the scope of a site like this to help with. You can vent and we can commiserate, but the bottom line is you need to get control of your life. And the only way I can see that happening is by getting professional help from a psychiatrist or psychologist. I urge you to do so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is having a foot fetish a huge turn off to girls? I'm a really nice person. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 16, and I've had a foot fetish ever since I entered my early teen years. I'm a really nice person, and I respect females A LOT! I never tell anyone about my foot fetish, because I'm afraid they'll think I'm a pervert. I know that foot fetish's are the most common of all fetish's, but I still...

Heatpump blowing hot air when on cool setting.suction line very hot. [ 0 Answers ]

Won't blow cold air just heat on cool setting. Freon OK. Replaced defrost board.?

I am a very nice person... [ 10 Answers ]

I am a very nice person. I am an individual that gets along with many people. But, me being the person I am no matter what many people treat me as if I were a horrible person to them. I can be okay at some point of the day but there are some times that I feel sad and I cry. The best time is...

Doing something nice for my Boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I need some insite from people. I know my boyfriend hates it when I do nice things for him, and I can't figure out why. Hes says I do too much for him, because he can't do a lot for me, but what he doesn't understand him just being in my life means more to me then you could ever know. Just being...

How often do you meet a really nice person you really like. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I've been in a relationship for 6 years and we are most likely going to call it quits. What is really bugging it about me is I meet girls in college and see girls around in stores, the mall, bars, clubs and I never met a girl that I would replace my girlfriend with, although I avoid meeting...

View more questions Search