Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tokentot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 06:02 AM
    Linking All Sheets in Workbook to 1 Sheet
    I have an excel workbook with multiple sheets. My first sheet is a hyperlink list to all the different sheets. I would like to have a hyperlink in each sheet back to the list sheet. Is there a formula or simple way to do this without going to each sheet and manually doing it? I am thinking cell A1 on each sheet to link back to the first sheet. There probably is a pretty simple solution, but I am excel challenged :) sorry,

Many thanks!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 12, 2011, 12:54 AM
    The Hyperlink formula is the easiest way to do this.

Put the hyperlink to sheet1 on your sheet2, get it working, then copy/paste that cell to the other sheets, you'll be done in seconds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How I Can make an index sheet which has links to all other sheets in the workbook? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to the other sheet to look like an hyperlinks in the first sheet !

Link spread sheets sheet 1 to sheet 2 , 2 to sheet 3 [ 4 Answers ]

I have attach what I have done on the site. What I need to do is link all of the data from sheet one to sheet 2. All I have found so far is how to link one cell to the other cell. In sheet 1 I have af 3 to af 699 . I need to bring all that data to sheet 2 to (d3 to d24) Sheet 2 will link into...

XL only opens with sheet not workbook [ 1 Answers ]

All XL workbooks formerly saved only open in sheet format. When documents are copied and taken to another computer, all sheets of workbook are there. How can this be converted back to opening as a workbook?

View more questions Search