Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    survivor1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 10:00 PM
    How to remove paid judgment in Texas
    I have paid my judgment and got all legall papers from creditro lawyer saying I have paid in full and a release of judgement from my creditor. Can I remeove the judgment from my credit. Your advise will be appreciate. Thaks al lot.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 10, 2011, 03:53 AM
    Send copies to the credit bureaus. They may not remove it, but should, at least, mark it satisfied.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collection of a judgment in Texas [ 0 Answers ]

I won a judgment against my former landlord back in July. I hired an attorney who won't get paid until he collects the judgment. My problem is, can I fired him and then try to collect myself? He didn't put a lien on the landlords properties quick enough and he sold them and moved to Arizona BEFORE...

Texas Judgment [ 1 Answers ]

I have a judgment in Texas on my credit report. How long will it stay on the report. I have heard 7 years and 15 years. Please advise. Also, is there a good way that is not too expensive to have it removed ?

How can I remove a paid judgment from my credit history [ 2 Answers ]

I had a judgment which has been paid. I have proof of payment and have mailed it to the three bureaus but they don't seem to care about my credit and they haven't even updated the balance. The amount its over 2,500 and it really has an effect on my credit scores... please tell me what to do to...

View more questions Search