Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blamars2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 07:15 PM
    South carolina eviction laws?
    My son rents a house from his uncle with no lease, just month to month. His girlfriend moved in & now has been caught cheating so he wants her out now. Can his uncle just tell her to leave or does he need an eviction notice? This is South Carolina.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 9, 2011, 07:18 PM
    He can tell her to leave since he is her landlord. If she refuses to leave he can evict her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A little confused about South Carolina eviction laws [ 7 Answers ]

Can a landlord evict you with a 3 day hand written notice in the state of South Carolina ? I have not been able to find specific laws concerning South Carolina eviction laws. This is a month to month rental, no kind of written agreement at all.

Laws in South Carolina eviction notice [ 1 Answers ]

My son is loving here but is very abusive he has hurt me before he does not pay rent or work the only reason I let him stay here is because he was in jail and reahab I tried to help but I am now again scared he may hurt me he is also on probasion ?do I have to pay to file and how long before he...

Labor Laws in South Carolina [ 6 Answers ]

Labor law? I hope this is the correct forum, if not, I apologize. My question is this. In South Carolina, if an employee is a salaried employee, is it legal for him to get paid for 45 hours per week, but work in upwards of 70-75 hours a week and not get paid for those added hours? And is it...

Partition laws in South Carolina [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I drew up a legal separation agreement. In it, we agreed to sale both houses we own (1 in Virginia and the other in South Carolina). I ended up refinancing the VA home; buying him out and he moved out. He left with a considerable amount of money. I recently found out that he had...

View more questions Search