Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dyg9521 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 05:55 PM
    I haven't seen a doctor yet but am around 7 weeks. I just started spotting today and
    I haven't seen a doctor yet but am around 7 weeks. I just started spotting today and it's a light pink color am scared because I have had 3 miscarries before. What should I do?

Check out some similar questions!

I was fired today for being sick and going to see my doctor? [ 7 Answers ]

I was fired for going to see my doctor I never missed a day prior Don't they have to pay me every day that I don't get a check

I was 11 days late, started today can I still be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm usually like clock work, had all the symptoms of pregnant, had spotting a couple of times and abdomen pain. Is it just hormone in balnce or can I really be pregnant?

My cat is not eating and is vomiting this just started today [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone help me please, we just lost our black lab 3 days ago and I can not lose another animal. Could it be grief? My cat is not eating and is vomiting this just started today

Ultrasound today.the doctor is thinking twins [ 6 Answers ]

I went for my first appointment yesterday and the doctor felt my uterus. She said it was large for how far along I am. When she found out that twins fun in both sides of my family she smiled and said... oh yeah... you're having twins. I have my ultrasound today. I have a question. On the paper...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.