Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KiwiQueen Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 05:39 PM
    Why can people who aren't my friend on Facebook see my profile pictures
    Everything I have on Facebook set to friends only, but you can still see all of my profile pictures, current and past. I have tried everything and I am getting tired of it. Please help :L Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Profile pictures(: [ 2 Answers ]

How do you get them on there?

What does blocking on Facebook do to pictures? [ 1 Answers ]

I broke up with my ex about a month ago. I defriended her on Facebook so I wouldn't constantly be reminded of her and have to see pics of her and her new boyfriend. Recently I have been considering blocking her because sometimes I still see posts by her on mutual friends walls. We have about 70...

Can a power outage disable my Facebook profile [ 1 Answers ]

There was a 22 hour power failure and my Facebook account was logged in at the time. When I restarted my computer, I logged in to Facebook. I viewed the page for a couple of minutes and when I clicked to change to: my account; I got a changed screen with a message that my account was disabled. ...

Old pictures of me on Facebook... [ 24 Answers ]

So recently. I was tagged in some old pictures on Facebook. And I couldn't believe the color difference. It's hard for me to believe that I was ever that dark. I guess I made a gradual transition and people didn't really notice, and when I went to college it was more dramatic, but no one in this...

Facebook profile disabled [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a Facebook problem. When I try to enter my profile I only see 'an error has occurred, please try again later'. I can see all my friends profiles and add friends and stuff. Its been going on for 5 days and its really irritating me and I don't get any help from Facebook. Does...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.