Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Axel_Demitra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 05:26 PM
    Does anyone know where I can find some Slayer sheet music?
    I'm looking for Dead Skin Mask in particular, but I'm not too picky.
    topher Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Jan 5, 2012, 02:58 PM
    I forget what issue, but Guitar World Magazine, a few years back did the tab for dead skin mask. If you go to their site I think you can order back issues

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sheet Music [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me where I can the sheet music of Frida Boccara's Cente Mille Chansons?

Score/Sheet Music for Raining Blood intro by Slayer [ 14 Answers ]

I am looking for the music to Raining Blood by slayer. I found it as a gif image a long time ago on the internet and I lost it and have not been able to find it again. I am mostly looking for the intro (which is what I found originally). To clarify, I am not looking for the TABS. I am looking...

Score/Sheet Music for Raining Blood intro by Slayer [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the music to Raining Blood by slayer. I found it as a gif image a long time ago on the internet and I lost it and have not been able to find it again. I am mostly looking for the intro (which is what I found originally). To clarify, I am not looking for the TABS. I am looking...

Sheet Music [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anybody could help me find sheet music. I have been looking all over the internet trying to find sheet music for The Archies (Sugar Sugar). The reason why I am looking for sheet music I would like to be able to play this song. But if I do not know where to find sheet music for...

View more questions Search