Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    workinem Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 04:56 PM
    Does any females grow hair on there stomach?
    Does any females grow hair on there stomach?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2011, 05:02 PM
    I have a few stray hairs that go all the way up to my belly button, like a little line. To anyone else, they're probably not even noticeable. But I know they are there and don't like it so I use hair remover to keep them away.
    workinem Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 05:07 PM
    Are you scared that it will grow back more & more
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2011, 12:05 AM
    no. I haven't any any issues with it. If I were to shave it, I know it might come back seeming thicker. But I don't have problems as long as I stick to hair removers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GROW hair DamN IT! Grow! [ 15 Answers ]

My hair length is about 1 inch long, I cut it about 2 years ago and continued to about every month, now I haven't cut or dyed my hair in about 2 months and it has not grown at all. I want it to grow!! What can I do, use, or whatever to get this growth process started!thanks

Some hair growth products make your hair grow and then it falls out why? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a thyroid problem and want to know what product or vitamin will grow your hair

After years of dying my hair I'm finding it hard to grow and I've always had long hair h [ 3 Answers ]

After years of dying my hair, it just doesn't grow as fast as it used to, I've been trying to grow out layers for about a year and its taking along time. I just want my hair long all the one length . Does anyone know of any product that would enhance hair growth? Cheers nutleg xx

Can yeast infections cause hair loss in females? [ 1 Answers ]

My grandmother has all of a sudden started losing tons of hair! Not in patches, just handfuls. She has frequent urinary tract, and yeast infections. Could either of these be the cause? Her Dr. ran all kinds of labs on her, and everything came back normal... Any ideas? And what can we do to stop it?

View more questions Search