Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Johnw123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 04:45 PM
    I'm trying to find the name of a movie about 2 kids who try to find new parents
    I don't remember a whole lot about it, I do remember that they were going around to "try out" different parents. I remember one of the parents they went to live with were like overly obsessed with being 100% dust free, they had major mysophobia(afraid of germs) problems. Anyone have any clue?
    ArtsyOldie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2011, 05:03 AM
    North? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110687/plotsummary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's that song in a think a movie children sing in africa, parents find there kids [ 0 Answers ]

It's a beautiful chant sort of song that the kids sing and this family finally finds there kids.

I'm trying to find the name of a movie when a boy parents got divorced and as he got [ 3 Answers ]

He got older he would take on many identities and give each girl a necklace like his father did and he would make his own checks and stuff and he broke the symbol off a plane and placed it on his checks

A kids movie I'm trying to find ! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a certain kids movie. I only saw it once, when I was about 7 or younger. Its and 80's movies possibly. Its about this kid who goes on a quest to save his father in this fantasy land. And this movie was so magical and had such an impact on me for some reason but I never remembered...

Trying to find the name of an old kids movie from the 90s [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to find an old movie i used to watch when i was young, it was a sing along and a little boy goes to sleep and his toys come alive. The toy consist of a princess, a computer, humpty dumpty, a king, and a cat that i can remeber, and they all have their own singalong. And i do remember that...

View more questions Search