Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosa322 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 01:03 PM
    Deposit $2,000 annually for 30 years how much will I have at end of period
    Hal Thomas, a 25 -year-old college graduate, wishes to retire at age 65.
    To supplement other sources of retiremetn income, he can deposit $2,000
    Each year into a tax-deferred individual retiremetn arrangement (IRA). The IRA will
    Earn a 10% return over the next 40 years.

If Hal makes annual end-of-year $2,000 deposits into the IRA, how much will he
    Have accumulated by the end of his sixty-fifth year?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 9, 2011, 02:02 PM
    Thank you for asking our help with your homework assignment. However, there are some rules we have for doing so.
    Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you. You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer or process and post it for us to critique that is acceptable. If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.

This is a simple FV formula

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sales $300,000, cost $265,000, year end of $2000,00 effect on ROE if 60% dbt ratio [ 1 Answers ]

Last year Charter Corp. had sales of $300,000, operating costs of $265,000, and year-end assets of $200,000. The debt-to-total-assets ratio was 25%, the interest rate on the debt was 10%, and the firm's tax rate was 35%. The new CFO wants to see how the ROE would have been affected if the firm...

What is $5000 compounded annually at 6% for 5 years? [ 1 Answers ]

What is $5000 compounded annually at 6% for 5 years?

$50,000 bond, will this ever end? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I said I would keep you all posted on what happened with my probation. Well, I thought everything was OK... but I was WRONG. I had called the police station in TN and they told me I didn't have a warrant out for me.. . Ill back track, I am from SC, got a DUI in TN when my then...

View more questions Search