Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dynamix125 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 11:42 AM
    ITunes can't play music.
    Hi, I just installed iTunes (version 10.3.1) on my new laptop with Windows 7 and installed Quicktime as well. When I try to play any music at all (imported cd's, music previews, etc.), the play button clicks but the diamond cursor stays at 0:00. While the same happens on Quicktime and Windows Media Player. I tried uninstalling and re-installing iTunes but it stays the same. How can I get my music to play?

Check out some similar questions!

ITunes Doesn't Recognize Where My Music Is Located [ 1 Answers ]

Problem with ITunes Recognizing Where Music Is Located. Windows XP OS ITunes Version: 8.2.1.6 When I attempt to play a song in Itunes, I get the following message: original file could not be found, would you like to locate it? This is impossible since I have almost 11,000 files. My Itunes...

Importing my music to Ipods and Itunes [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I have to admit I am a bit of a dunce when it comes to MP3's, Ipods etc. so this question may not make sense. If so just tell me so and ill try and reword. Ok, I am looking at buying an Ipod Video 30GB (not that it makes any difference). Now my understanding of how they work is that if I...

Music Downloads in Itunes from Limewire [ 2 Answers ]

I have downloaded several songs from Limewire and they are showing up in Itunes as Shared files, but we cannot move them to a playlist to sync them onto the iPod or burn a CD. We also have Windows Media Player, can I sync to the iPod from Media Player? Very Frustrated. Thank you:confused:

Anying Using iTunes To Buy Music? [ 4 Answers ]

Coca-cola have a promotion over here that when you buy a bottle of coke, you get a free song from iTunes. Sounds great doesn't it. Trouble is you are only allowed a max of 5 "free" songs. I've just hit that limit :( This means that I have a free song in iTunes going to waste - so does anyone...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.