Ask
    jamede Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 11:18 AM
    Poison for lizards?
    How to kill a lizard. It is in my house and I can not find it
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 9, 2011, 11:47 AM
    At this point I wouldn't worry about it. The reason is it will either die on its own from lack of food or return to the outside. Unless it is a harmful kind then there is no reson to intentionally kill it.

In some places like Hawaii it is considered good luck to have one in the house.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2011, 12:00 PM
    Have you considered luring it into a humane trap and releasing it away from your house?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poison for lizards [ 1 Answers ]

I want to eliminate lizards in my house. What kind of poison can I use?

Poison for Lizards [ 3 Answers ]

I know lizards are harmless but I am Terrified by them especiall about them enterng my house. If one got into my hose I would never enter it again. Is there a poison available to discourage them from being near my front door?

How to get rid of lizards [ 6 Answers ]

Well I dread lizards. And where I live there are a lot of them sticking on the wall. They just come at night and if there is any hole they just creep in. How do I make them stay away?

Poison in the home lizards [ 1 Answers ]

I want theinformation of lizards ,especially in the poisons of lizards

Poison Bugs and lizards [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Experts, I have a question about lizards and pest control. I hate the creepy crawly things and use perimeter spray around my house. I really try hard not to harm my lizards but I do wonder what happens if they eat a dying bug that I have just sprayed. They seem to dart out of nowhere and...

View more questions Search