Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saaid Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 11:05 AM
    Trying to find the correct dosage for saw palmetto & pumpkin oil?
    What is the correct dosage for saw palmetto & pupmkin oil a day, and are there any bad side effects at higher dosages?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 9, 2011, 11:45 AM
    You can buy both already mixed in a gel cap. I know for sure the pumpkin seed oil (not pumpking oil as you stated) is high in polyunsaturated fats and mixed with salad dressings, is very good.

Anyway here is the information on both mixed together. I am assuming you are male and wanting it for this purpose. Buy it in a health food store already blended and the dosage will be on the bottle.

Description of Saw Palmetto with Pumpkin Seed Oil from an online natural health supplier.

Almost half the male population over 50 suffers from an enlarged prostate (Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy or BPH), with symptoms ranging from inflammation (Prostatitis), to swelling, painful and frequent urination as well as nocturnal urination.

Pumpkin Seed Oil is believed to be a good tonic for men because of its Zinc, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium and B-Complex Vitamins which are needed for enzyme production, cell division, growth, reproduction and a healthy immune system. Zinc supplements are also believed to help men with Benign Prostate Disease, as they appear to inhibit the production of the hormone involved in the enlargement of prostate gland.

- Helps reduce prostate enlargement
    - Helps increase libido
    - Helps increase sperm production
    - Useful as a urinary antiseptic and diuretic
    - Helps prevent hair loss

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Side effects of saw palmetto [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I heard that if a woman takes saw palmetto, her breasts will enlarge as a side effect, now is this true if it is, how much needs to be taken daily to effect enlarging the breasts? Thank,star

Correct dosage for bloody urine. [ 5 Answers ]

My two (will be three in may) year old male cat has recently had trouble urinating. He does get some out but not always in the litter box (though he does go back to it often and stay in there longer than normal). I took him to the vet the next day and they couldn't find any blood or crystals in his...

Can't find correct forum. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question about books. Specifically if someone can point me to a "complete" bibliography for a particular author. I have Googled 'til I'm blue in the face without locating any help. So I came here but I can't seem to find an appropriate forum -- under leisure seemed to be right but I...

Disgusting palmetto bugs EVERYWHERE. [ 1 Answers ]

I've killed over 30 already in my new home. What do I do to get rid of these FILTHY creatures! It's really starting to annoy me. They creep me out, & they FLY. They come out of nowhere & scare the out of me. Help! :(

View more questions Search