Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pop000 Posts: 352, Reputation: 6

Oct 9, 2011, 08:47 AM
    How to Sieve a fly pupa from the sawdust
    Hello.
    I will start with tell you what I do so maybe is will be more easy for you to try to help :)

Ok so what I do is breed a fly maggots with a bran.(I give them the barn as a food).
    After they are fat Enough I pot them in a sawdust till they become a lump.

So I got a problem with Sieve (I hope this is the correct word) the fly lump from the sawdust and the bran. When I do it with a normal Sieve is come very dirty.
    And what I need is only a clean lump.

So there is any other good way to do it?
    Maybe to feed them with some different food that will be less dirty and still make them fat?

Really really thanks :)
    pop000 Posts: 352, Reputation: 6

Oct 9, 2011, 08:56 AM
    When I say lump I mean pupa.
    Sorry about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it True that Some Used Car and Truck Dealers Put Sawdust in the Transmissions? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, All! Is it true that some "shady" used car and truck dealers put sawdust in the transmissions of the vehicles that they're selling in order to "smooth out" the performance of the transmissions? Thanks!

Help With Fly:( [ 3 Answers ]

I have no idea how this started I think a fly flew in threw the window but noew like over a month later I come in and see 2 big ones flying around which I got rid of but there are all these little ones because the big ones where laying eggs or whatever I think obviously I need to get rid of the...

Dresser drawers are leaving sawdust [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a wooden dresser, and the drawers slide in and out by themselves - there are no runners and it looks I haven't the room to add any. Because the wood in the drawers is running against the wood of the case, sawdust is created and lands on my clothes inside the drawer. I had heard there...

View more questions Search