Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Samram Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2011, 02:02 PM
    Immigration to Canada
    I landed in 2002 with my wife then we left Canada and came back in 2003.We stayed for a short time there and we got our PR card, it was so difficult to have a job and for some family issues and financial things I had to leave Canada again. Since 2003 I did not come back and now I have two kids .I would like now to come back again to Canada with all of my family to settle down since I solved all my problems.
    What to do?

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know all about immigration to canada? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know all about the immigration to canada.. eveything about it.. what is the easiest visa I can get.. how many years should I stay in canada to get the passport or to be citizin

Immigration canada divorced [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am an Iran citizen living in Australia ,I have applied for PR as principal applicant and my husband is dependent we have sent our passport to canadian embassy for visa issue,I am thinking about divorcing my husband even before landing what would happen to my case and also his

Canada Immigration Medical [ 6 Answers ]

We are in USA, we file for Canada immigration from USA .we Got a Medical Done from USA but after a Month My Wife got a additional medical inquiry, But at That time She was in India, I called up NY Consulate and they said it is OK to get additional Medical Done from India as my wife was in India at...

Immigration fraud in Canada [ 2 Answers ]

How to report immigration fraud in Canada? Thanks. g.z.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.