Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youngnbeautiful Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2011, 12:13 AM
    How much pain and would it really hurt?
    I have my tonque;belly botton;eyebrow;snake bites on my lower lip;3 piercings on my cartilage and gaged my first holes. And I'm wondering if it will hurt to get both my targises done and how much? Also I want to get my check bones done.. will it hurt and how much pain?

Check out some similar questions!

Does getting a cartilage piercing hurt if I have low pain tolerance? [ 16 Answers ]

Okay, I'm 12 now and I was wanting to get a cartlilage piercing in my right ear with a gun. I understand that some people say it's painless, but I have LOW pain tolerance! I don't want anyone to scare me and tell me NOT to get it done, so I want some encouragement, but I want the truth too! :)...

I feel your pain and long to touch the hurt, who wrote this poem? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if these words were written by Kathleen Raine, if not who was the poet? " I feel your pain and long to touch the hurt and make it melt away, Yet, I know, that I can't really see the breadth and depth of this dark valley you are in"

How do you control the pain, anger and hurt [ 5 Answers ]

OK first off let me point out that this hasn't happened yet but lets be honest one day it will. Me and my ex live very close by and my biggest fear now is that one day I will see her in her car with another guy or in another guys car. Now I know that this will be none of my business but lets be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.