Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Josep12314 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2011, 09:21 PM
    Substitute Teaching issue
    Hi everyone,

I have a question that has been bothering me since I started subbing. I have been dating my girl friend for about 2 years now. She is 18 and I'm 22. I recently decided to become a subb in my district (not looking to pursue a career in teaching) and my girl friend is still in the high school as a senior. However, I do not subb in that school at all. Would I get in trouble for that since it is in the same district? What would happen if the school board was to find out? Please let me know

Thank you
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 7, 2011, 09:47 PM
    I don't know where you live and the laws/ethics for your area, but I'm guessing that you would have a problem only if she were in your class and having a romantic relationship with you, her teacher.

Oct 8, 2011, 10:15 AM
    Thank you for your answer. I was also thinking the same thing but I am not really 100% sure.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2011, 10:17 AM
    Well, the best way to find out is to ask the principal at your school or, more likely, the superintendent of the district. There should be something written down, an official policy manual. Ask for that.

Oct 8, 2011, 10:23 AM
    I definitely will. Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Substitute ingredient [ 3 Answers ]

I have a recipe for Salsa and one of the ingredients is Jicama, which I'm told is Mexican Potato, does anyone know of a substitute I could use please?

Substitute ingredients [ 2 Answers ]

Can I substitute shortening with margarine?

Pectin Substitute [ 7 Answers ]

I am interested in making jam, but I currently live in Russia. THey do not have pectin here. Is there a substitute for pectin? I want to make Blueberry jam. Thanks.

Substitute one bean for another [ 2 Answers ]

If a recipe calls for white beans, such as cannelini beans can I use cranberry beans instead? Would I need to change the recipe at all?

Food substitute [ 2 Answers ]

When you are following a recipe and it calls for marsala wine and you don't have any, can you substitute something else for it?

View more questions Search