Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kurkure Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2011, 05:48 PM
    Is there anything I can do to minimize a scar on my arm from injury?
    HI, I fell on the road and hurt my forearm. It did not bleed, but plasma type something came. Now it's all pink. I am afraid it will leave a spot on my arm.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I remove a Keloid scar (piercing scar tissue)? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a navel piercing a year ago. Unfortunately, it somehow got inflamed and removed itself out of the skin; hence, created a scar which I believe is called the Keloid scar. I had once stopped by the piercing place to ask for professional suggestion of whether not I could be able to re-pierce it,...

Tenderness and pain under right arm arm and right breast? [ 2 Answers ]

I have had tender underarm pit and sore right breast for about 3 months the pain can at times be very bad . I do check myself even though it is tender to touch.I also did have a lump between my shoulder and breast but it has gone but the soreness won't sometimes I find it hard to lift my right arm...

Red streaks up arm swollen hand and arm? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is severely swollen and also has red streaks all the way up his arm and he has a fever he is in the hospital now and they don't have a clue either he works with rebar and concrete and thinks he poked himself with something he has a puncture on his thumb his hand and arm are just getting...

Minimize expences [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone. I recently got a new job and relocated to Minnesota. I found a great house to rent, but it is a little big. It is 3 storys. The main level contains my room, bathroom, living room and kitchen. The basement contains 2 rooms (that are unused) and a laundry room. The upstairs contains 2...

Arm Injury [ 1 Answers ]

Hello people I have today suddenly felt immense pain in my left arm which is ranging from the elbow joint up to my wrist. It feels bruised and is very sensitive towards finger movement and contractions within the muscle. I didn't sleep on my arm last night so that throws that out of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.