Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christine1994 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2011, 02:42 PM
    How can my friends mother adopt me
    My moms house is dirty,there's no room for me to sleep,there is no food,roaches everywhere,even in broad daylight there's billions of roaches,on the bed in the bathroom,every little corner you will find roaches,the bathroom is full of nothing but dirty clothes.closets that can't even be open because they are full of nothing but dirty clothes.the whole house is dirty.there's food and trash all over the floor.people allways fighting and screaming.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2011, 03:00 PM
    Your friend's mother cannot adopt you without the permission of both of your parents. If the house is as uninhabitable as you say it is - and I have no reason to disbelieve you - someone needs to call Child Protective Services. They will investigate and remove you. Your friend's mother can then apply for guardianship.

Do you have younger brothers and sisters? Older?

What State?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 7, 2011, 03:02 PM
    Talk to your guidance counselor at school. If conditions are as bad as you say, they will be required to act on it.
    christine1994 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2011, 12:30 PM
    I live in orlando fl.have a youger sister and a little niece and its only my mom
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2011, 07:38 AM
    You need to speak with an adult. Someone needs to protect your younger sister and niece if/when you leave. Perhaps someone at school, a clergyman, someone else?

Where is your father in this scenario?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Oct 10, 2011, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by christine1994 View Post
    My moms house is dirty,there's no room for me to sleep,there is no food,roaches everywhere,even in broad daylight there's billions of roaches,on the bed in the bathroom,every little corner you will find roaches,the bathroom is full of nothing but dirty clothes.closets that can't even be open because they are full of nothing but dirty clothes.the whole house is dirty.there's food and trash all over the floor.people allways fighting and screaming.
    Does your mom work? Does she have anyone to help her with the dirty house, and dirty clothes? Like you, for example?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wanting to adopt a baby you know the mother would never give up [ 6 Answers ]

My bestfriends niece is one month pregnant and fourteen years old the father of her baby is fourteen as well, my fiancé and I have talked about adopting their baby only because we both know that she and the father can not take care of that baby and I know for a fact that it will not be safe in the...

Can a step Mother adopt her husband child? [ 3 Answers ]

Am Married for 10 Years, My Husband and I Could have children of our own, so he travel to another country where he get a lady pregnant. Which he want me to race the baby. My question to you is, Is it posible for me to travel to another country and bring my husband baby back in my country and ...

My ex-mother in law is trying to adopt my 3 older children, but one doesn't want this [ 1 Answers ]

My 3 older children have been in the temp. custody of their grandmother for 10 years and now she wants to adopt them to claim them on her social security. My 15 year old son has recently been put on 6 months probation and wants to live with me. I am the biological mother. I have read if I try to...

How to let my mother adopt my child? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently pregnant and I don't have the means of taking care of my baby and I've decided to place him for adoption, but I don't want the child in another family. So me and my mom have agreed to let her adopt him so that he can have everything he needs plus I can be included in his life. What we...

I want to adopt my friends kid. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend of mine who is just now 18 and has 2 kids and has had 3 abortions. Her newest child I have and want to adopt. The other is with the grandparents, who can't take on another child. Right now I just want them to sign over rights with the eventual outcome of me adopting their child. The...

View more questions Search