Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rkapeadu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2011, 11:52 AM
    Dual passport
    I'm British born wanting to apply for a ghana passport could I as my parents were born and bred there?
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2011, 01:16 PM
    Are you a British Citizen?
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2011, 01:22 PM
    Do your parents retail Ghanian citizenship? Do you have a ghanian grandparent? In that case, you should be able to register as a citizen and apply for a passport.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting Dual Portuguese Passport? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was born in the UK although my father is Portuguese, mother is English. So I am half English and half Portuguese. I was speaking to them the other day and they said I might be able to get a Portuguese Passport if I wanted to. My Dad has a Portuguese Passport and my Mum has a English...

Dual passport [ 4 Answers ]

Sir, I am dual citizen .I am having Both Indian Passport and British Passport. I have been overstayed ( F1VISA) in my Indian passport in USA. BUT, I HAVE OVERSTAYED ONLY BECAUSE OF EMERGENCY REASONS WHICH I TOLD MY SCHOOL .And my school requested SEVIS HELPDESK to remove my flag in...

Dual Passport/Citizenship [ 3 Answers ]

I recently married a man from France who and I am interested in applying for a french passport. What is the procedure in order to obtain dual passports? Do I need to apply for dual citizenship? What should I know?

View more questions Search