Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bananas461 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2011, 11:16 AM
    How can I stay tight
    I've been able to tell that I'm not as tight as I use to be. How can I become as tight as I was before?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 7, 2011, 11:20 AM
    How old are you ?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2011, 08:16 PM
    Who told you?

How do they know?

How old are you?

How many partners?

If you don't answer, you can't get properly tailored advice.
    keona Posts: 7, Reputation: -1

Oct 22, 2011, 11:58 PM
    Stop your pee flow mid stream try holding for 3 sec do this every time you pe every other day add 2 more sec till u can hold it for 10 sec u don't want to strane you self so if you start hurting even a little stop for a few days
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2011, 06:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by keona View Post
    stop your pee flow mid stream try holding for 3 sec do this every time you pe every other day add 2 more sec till u can hold it for 10 sec u dont want to strane you self so if you start hurting even a little stop for a few days

Please read what has been posted before you post - this should not have been answered until "we" found out the age of the person asking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kitchen faucet will not stay tight [ 7 Answers ]

I have new kitchen faucet installed on Granite. The threaded pipes aren't long enough to completely tighten down the lock nuts. How do I get (and keep) the faucet tight? It is a DeNovo Premier Bridge Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucet with Spray. Thanks!

Tub faucet handle won't stay tight [ 2 Answers ]

I just took off my tub faucet and handles to work on the wall. When I reattached the handles, the COLD handle won't stay tight. I have to re-tighten the screw when I turn the water off. What do I need to do wo it works right? Confused:ds

Stitches won't stay tight [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I have a Euro Pro X Model # 9120 sewing machine, the stitches won't stay tight even after turning the tensioner knob on top. We also sent it out for repair and maintenance,after a few dresses the problem appeared again. Any Advice?PS the machine is only about two years old!

Ways to stay tight [ 9 Answers ]

I wear tampons sometimes on aand off my period to stay tight along with kegal exercises. So far its been doing the job. Does anyone know if this is safe or not?

Moen Handle Won't Stay Tight [ 22 Answers ]

I have a MOEN single handle tub/shower faucet model 82000/2300. No matter how tight I try to get the set screw for the handle, within a couple of weeks it starts to loosen. I have had this problem since it was installed about 6 yrs ago. Is there anything I can do to keep it from working loose so...

View more questions Search