Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tpowell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2011, 06:41 AM
    Replacement Parts for Patio Umbrella?
    I have a solar powered lighted outdoor patio umbrella, I need a replacement solar panel. Where can I purchase a replacement for this?
    nspinnato Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 03:22 PM
    The very top of my umbrella is faded and looks poor in comparison to the rest of my umbrella. Can I replace just the top section or is there a fabric paint spray that I can use to redo the umbrella.
    nspinnato Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 03:24 PM
    The very top of my umbrella is faded and looks poor in comparison to the rest of my umbrella. Can I replace just the top section or is there a fabric paint spray that I can use to redo the umbrella. Please respond.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parts for broken Patio umbrella [ 12 Answers ]

Trying to repair the broken tilt mechanism on an otherwise good umbrella. Tried original manufacturer, no help at all. Can't seem to find any replacement parts online. Anyone had any luck finding parts?

Replacement plastic parts for offset patio umbrella [ 2 Answers ]

I have an offset umbrella and the plastic part that holds umbrella open broke. Where could I find this part?

Southern patio umbrella parts? [ 0 Answers ]

We need to replace the top of our 53"-6 rib umbrella. Where can we get one?

Patio umbrella parts ? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a large cantilever patio umbrella ($800) :mad: that has a crack in the pole collar support and I need to replace it. I cannot find any site that can help me as I bought it from Expo (Home Depot) off the floor and did not get a users manual. All I can find are the names Glatz Ltd which is a...

Parts For Southern Patio Umbrella Offset [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody know were to find parts for a Southern Freedom Butterfly Perfect Patio offset umbrella. Or does anybody know of a parts place for outside patio umbrellas. Thanks Thomas

View more questions Search