Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pg784 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 09:41 PM
    Inner thigh pain
    I wake up at night with sever ripping in my inner thigh

Check out some similar questions!

My underarm and inner thigh needs attention! [ 5 Answers ]

Just like everyone here on this section, I got the same problem.I love wearing sleeveless tops and bikinis before but now, I can't even afford to try one. My underarm is dark and so as my inner thigh. Can you suggest me any effective remedies? I need to have them whiten before my soon to be...

Lower pelvic pain on left side that shoots down thigh [ 2 Answers ]

I am experiencing lower pelvic pain on my left side that shoots down my thigh sometimes. I also have lower back pain that is similar to back pain that comes right before my period.I have had this back pain for going on two weeks but the pelvic pain is new. I am on the pill so I should not be...

So much pain [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 17. I've gone through a rocky childhood in the past. I don't remember a lot of it. Not because I lock it up. I throw it all away. I started cutting when I was in 6th grade. And I then turned to drugs. I grew up really fast and the pain only grew more and more. I always wanted someone to love...

In pain [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a hernia repair and a gauze was inserted surgeon has damaged nerve in leg and groin, shooting pains in leg like a needle inside this was last may.can it b cured?and if so how?they keep giving me pills to take help please

Pain: [ 5 Answers ]

What has God done to deal with the evil and pain of the world? HANK :(

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.