Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bippleboppil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 08:37 PM
    Is she playing or just being nice?
    I really like this girl we get along great and we can talk for a long time easy and it seems like she likes me but she never seems to make the effort to start talking to me. I always have to reach out to her to get the conversation started and I don't mind but I worry that she is just being polite and just wants me to leave her alone.
    goldagarda Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Oct 7, 2011, 04:08 PM
    It's very likely that she's just shy. Girl's also tend not to like making any move for fear of rejection. Do you make her laugh? Does she talk back to you? Does she smile? If so, I'm sure she doesn't want you to leave her alone, but it may not necessarily mean she's romantically interested... In all honesty, the only way to know is to ask!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 6 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISHED LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUYS DO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice...

Too nice ? Help [ 35 Answers ]

Recently I have noticed that my g/f seems a bit detached from me when we are together. Ive been thinking about this a lot recently and after doing some reading on the internet it's obvious I'm a 'nice guy' and that's not what women want. Id rather we didn't get into a debate with some arguing that...

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 12 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISH LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUY SO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice Guy -...

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

View more questions Search