Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigBoyD Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 08:18 PM
    How to make it so people can register on an html site?
    I am coding a website and have already coded everything but the 'Sign up', 'Log In' and 'Profile'. How can I make it so people can register for an account and log into the site? I can't find any help because I can't seem to word my question right. Please help.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good site that I can use to register to vote? Can I even do it online? [ 7 Answers ]

I want to be able to register without leaving the house, I live in New York, please help

Site for people who have to live with people with addictions [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, everyone. Wish I could say I'm doin' all right, but right now... Well I just can't.:( For years I've tried my best coping with having to live with people around me who abuse drugs and acohol, and I'm fed up. I can't do it anymore. Its really hard because of the drugs and the alcohol being used...

How to make an index.html page to... [ 1 Answers ]

Connect with my header file? Scotty13

How can I randomise images in a site to be linked via html coding for another site? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am mesmerised. How do Flickr, mybloglog, Facebook and numerous other sites update their badges eberytime the information is updated? Someone told me it is done with js. I hava a wordpress.com blog, which means I am not allowed to use javascript there. So I have to link my images updated...

Html How do I make a search box? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, and thanks ahead of time. I'm going to have to have a database on my website that can be used with a search engine. But I want to know what I can do using only html if I can. Like if you wanted to look for a park in your area you would just input your zip code, And the park that is closest...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.