Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ArthurHolt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 01:07 PM
    The touch switches in the door front of our french door refrigerator have stopped wor
    The touch switches in gthe door of our Maytag french door refrigerator have stopped working, specifically, the ones that select water or ice will not change regardless how hard or long I press on them. Now, in order to get ice I have to open both french doors and pull out the ice tray far enough so that I can reach in and pick up ice cubes by hand.
    Art Holt, Ocala, Florida
    [email protected]
    Phone 352-861-5518
    Please respond
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2011, 11:43 PM
    You must replace these switches. It is a common problem. DrTom4444

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I convert a prehung outswing front door to an inswing door? [ 5 Answers ]

We are remodling our house and we needed to replace the front door. We live in Florida and because of building code changes it is hard to find a prehung inswing front door. By mistake we bought a prehung outswing door. We were going to install it as an outswing but we have a rollout storm...

Freezer door pops open slightly when refrigerator door is closed. [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Amana bottom freezer refrigerator and when I close the refrigerator door the freezer door opens ever so slightly, so one is not aware it is open. Also, when you gently close the feezer door it stops short of forming a seal and you need to push it to get it to close.

A pet owner's refrigerator and front door note. [ 1 Answers ]

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE PETS, THIS IS A TRUE STORY. FOR THOSE THAT DON'T, IT IS A TRUE STORY. The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door. Dear Dogs and Cats: The dishes with the paw prints are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food....

Matag french door refrigerator/mfi2568aew [ 3 Answers ]

I have a new matag refr. The bottom freezer gets ice crystals inside on everything in the upper baskets and lower drawer. I don't think it is supposed to do this.

View more questions Search