Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrewsummers88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 10:08 AM
    I am wanting to know about a movie with 2 little boys white, black that steal a car?
    It came on TV in the 90's.

Check out some similar questions!

Black & White movie set in America black & white girls become friends on a beach [ 2 Answers ]

As far as I can remember, the girls become friends on a beach and the black girls mother goes to work for the white girls family. The black girl struggles with her relationship with her mother and wants to be treated like a white girl. Does anyone know what the name of this film is? And if I can...

MOVIE BLACK AND WHITE woman owns car company [ 0 Answers ]

Movie possibly 1930'-1940's black and white has been on turner classic movies woman owns car company attracted to newly hired designer / engineer fires his secretary to get rid of competition sets up a picnic tries to soften her image

Looking for a thriller movie with a couple of young boys with powers and black eyes [ 1 Answers ]

A movie with a couple of boys with powers and black eyes at one part in the movie they made they car go invissble so police couldn't find them and one of the characters girl friend keeps dreaming about spiders

Boys in black car [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a child in which: Two boys, possibly brothers, were walking on a gravel road. I remember them coming to a tunnel. A black car with 4-5 teenage boys was at the opposite end of the tunnel. What started as a dare, they drove in the direction of the two boys walking....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.