Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashween Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 09:18 AM
    A 73.6 L constant-volume cylinder containing 7.38 g He is heated until the pressure
    A 73.6 L constant-volume cylinder containing 7.38 g He is heated until the pressure reaches 4.00 atm. What is the final temperature in degrees Celsius?
    ashween Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 09:19 AM
    A 73.6 L constant-volume cylinder containing 7.38 g He is heated until the pressure
    A 73.6 L constant-volume cylinder containing 7.38 g He is heated until the pressure reaches 4.00 atm.
    What is the final temperature in degrees Celsius?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Water Pressure Reduces When Heated With Immmersion Heater. [ 0 Answers ]

Help. My hot water in bathroom reduces to a trickle when the cold water is heated up with the immersion heater. If I heat the water up and then turn the immersion off for 45mins-1hour the water pressure is massively improved.Any ideas would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

What volume of CO2 is produced when 2g of CuCO3 is heated with a bunsen burner? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I worked this out by adding up the molar mass of CuCO3 = 123.54 g/mol-3. Then divide the mass 2g by molar mass to give me the number of moles 0.0162. Is this correct? I think I am along the right lines but I'm not sure, any help would be great, thank you :)

Volume in mmhg with constant volume and temp at stp [ 0 Answers ]

If the temperature starts at stp and changes to 40 degrees C and we have constant volume what would be the new pressure in mmhg?

Which cylinder is the number 1 cylinder in a 4 cylinder 1997 toyota camry? [ 1 Answers ]

Which cylinder is the number 1 cylinder in a 4 cylinder 1997 toyota camry?

Constant drip from hot water cylinder [ 4 Answers ]

There is a constant leak outside the house that I have traces to a blue topped valve. I believe it is a pressure relief valve. Do I have to replace the whole valve or can this be replaced? How do I make sure that it is the valve and not the pressure that is at fault?

View more questions Search