Ask
    havillah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 05:52 AM
    I have an ovarian cyst on the right side of my pelvic
    I have an ovarian cyst on the right side of my pelvic
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 6, 2011, 05:57 AM
    What has your doctor said about this? How large is it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ovarian cyst [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Iam 20 years old and been Trying to conceive for 3 years now, but been trying for 9 months now with the boyfriend I have now.. In January2011 I want to the doctors and they had told me I have a cyst in my ovaries. IDK if that takes the chances away of me becoming pregnant oh what.. But I am...

Ovarian cyst [ 2 Answers ]

I am about to turn 40 this year. I have been experiencing some changes my periods are way off, in past always been same time each month. Past year they have been off one month have one next nothing for couple months is that normal? I went to my obgyn they done ultrasound and found cist on my...

Ovarian cyst [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a female 33 yrs old I have been married 4 months ago since 15july 2010 and I have no pregnancy and in the last month novmber2010 when I got a ultrasound examination showed that my rigth ovary has follicular cyst with 30 in 38 mm I want a solution and your advice

Pain from ovarian cyst after cyst is gone [ 1 Answers ]

My 15 year old daughter had an ovarian cyst about 4 months ago (6cm in size). She was put on birth control and the cyst went away after about 2 months, but she has pain in her abdomen almost every day. It gets worse when she is working out or playing sports. She has been given pain medicine but...

Ovarian Cyst [ 3 Answers ]

Well I was just diagonosed with an ovarian cyst...and the doctor said that it has already ruptured...does anyone know if this could cause a problem getting pregnant?:confused: ..or if this is something I should be really worried about?:( ..One doctor told me that after it ruptured the pain should...

View more questions Search