Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    balgo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 08:48 PM
    I had sex with my wife on her ovulation day and she is not pregnant
    I had sex on ovulation day with my wife 10 days after her period on her ovulation day and she is not pregnant.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2011, 08:55 PM
    What is your question?

Even healthy, fertile couples don't always conceive immediately.

Are you both sure she was ovulating? Have you been tracking her cycle and ovulation?

How long ago was this? Have you confirmed she is definitely not pregnant or is it possible that she may have just tested too soon?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 5, 2011, 09:23 PM
    It does not happen every time
    balgo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 12:29 AM
    Trying to conceive on ovulation day
    My wife got her period on 11/09 and we had sex on 21/09 which was supposed to be her ovulation & fertile day. I released sperm twice but she did not fall pregnant. She has a 24 day cycle and she got her period on 04/10.
    cat030 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 12:49 AM
    Just because she is ovulating that day it does not mean she will get pregnant that day. You should try and sleep with her a day or two before that and a after her ovulating day. Sperm stays in a woman's body up to 48hrs after you sleep with her and it can still attach to the egg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had sex on the 1st day of my period and the next day it continued.Am I pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

On the first day of my period, it was very light and I had sex.It didn't stop completely after having sex, but it was even lighter. The next day my period continued normally.Now I still have my period 4 days after, which is normal for me.Is there any chance I can be pregnant, even though my period...

Having sex the day before ovulation day [ 1 Answers ]

My husband & I are trying to conceive our first child. We work a lot so its harder to get time to try. My last menstrual was on the 5th of October and My calender for ovulation was set on the 17 I was supposed to ovulate. I also did the finger test, seemed I was ovulating. We had sex on the 16th...

Unprotected sex during ovulation but no ejaculation. Took emergency pills. Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex last 30 Oct 2008 at 11 pm until 1am of 31 October 2008. He did not ejaculate inside me since I finished him off by hands long before his ejaculation. I took 4 tablets of Nordette when I got home around 2 am (31 October 2008) then took the next 4 tablets almost 12 hours after...

Could I be pregnant if I miss a day, the day after ovulation? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for 7 months and I take my pill everyday at 7:00 almost every day. I accidentally skipped one of my days. But the day that I skipped, stupidly I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend that day. It was around the time of my ovulation time but the day I supposidly...

View more questions Search