Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confuselove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 12:58 PM
    What should I do? My fiancé changed his mind?
    He change his mind on our big wedding and want to fly to Vegas and do a small quick wedding. What this means? I know that we been having little problems, and he haven't been talking to me. He makes me confused.

Please, please help. Does this mean he doesn't love me, or out of love?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 5, 2011, 03:25 PM
    I think he still loves you, but doesn't realize the importance of this day to you and your family. Or the planning of this big day has you acting like "Bridezilla", and he can't deal with you wanting everything a certain way so it can be perfect.

What are you arguing about? Are you a Bridezilla? A Bridezilla is a female that makes the planning of her wedding a hard chore, filled with temper tantrums and hissy fits until she get it the way she wants it.

I think his wanting to just get married, and be done with it, shows he may not like the process of planning a large wedding.
    theredbaron Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 12:25 PM
    Well, first of all, men don't usually care much for the wedding planning (or the wedding spending for that matter!). Perhaps he is gettting a bit stressed about the planning, or worried that the excitement of everything might take away from how special and intimate that moment is supposed to be. You're best bet is to ask him (in a nice calm tone of course) what it is that has made him change his mind. Maybe he really wants it to be just the two of you so you can celebrate alone and have more fun?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will she change her mind? [ 1 Answers ]

Moved to its own thread I am 23 yr old guy with a 2 year old daughter that I have full custody of she is 18 I was her first sexual guy she says that now she feels like she is growing up real fast etc... and I think I started to get too clingy after I finished college because while I was in...

Do you think I can change his mind sometime in the future? [ 4 Answers ]

I am going through a very hard time now and even though I deserve the emotional pain, I would like some advice. I met this man online and I was only seeking someone to talk to you. I lied in the beginning about my age (not by that much), my name, and where I live, only because I was being...

He change his mind [ 5 Answers ]

I met this guy from work like two months ago and at first we didn't talk much but than he started talking to me joking around saying that we should have sex... I always laugh at him believing that he was joking. But one time we were on the messenger he started saying that he was thinking of me and...

Will my ex change his mind about me? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been going out with my boyfriend for 7 months. We recently went on holiday and when we returned then I went away shortly after with one of my girlfriends. When I returned he dumped me. I had been back a week and he we had not seen each other and felt he was not too keen. We finally arranged...

Help me change her mind [ 21 Answers ]

I posted this earlier, and I want to see if anyone has any more advice. I met this woman 15 years ago and there has always been a chemistry between us. We married other people. I got divorced and she is now a widow. I was hurt badly in my divorce. We started seeing each other after the death...

View more questions Search