Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gripe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 12:04 PM
    Young twins staying at a mansion, see two young dead twins rise from the ground
    The dead came into the mansion, went upstairs, forced their way into a room that looked like a lab, and tore through the flesh of a doctor who was due to experiment on the two young twins that were staying there. Very old ghost film.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I having twins? People with twins please help! [ 2 Answers ]

I had an ultrasound done at 7 weeks and 2 days, it only showd one baby, there is only one heartbeat its 152. My hubby and I think there is more then one. The nurse kept saying twins but there's only one baby. I am 19 weeks and its my second pregenatcy, I have a daugter who is 9 months. I am pretty...

A young female doctor is in a coma and visits a young man who is leasing her apartmen [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie about a female doctor who because of an accident is in a coma. Her sister has leased her apartment and a young man has taken it. The young women visits him in the apartment and is disturbed that he is there. She can't remember who she is. They solve the mystery together and ultimately...

70/80s(?) movie about a young boy falling for a young widow (it's in The Shining) [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, for anyone who has seen Stanley Kubrick's The Shining, this movie is shown in that movie (about 55 minutes in). There's a part where the little boy and mom are watching a movie in one of the halls and THAT is the movie. Now, I know I've seen this movie before in its entirety. It's about...

Dead beat father/trying young mother [ 9 Answers ]

My son is two and for two yrs his father has not gave me anything for him I am an 18 yr old female doing what I can for my child his father is 22 and isn't doing anything he has rights cause he's on the birth certificate and he's not on child support he says all the time that he don't want his son...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.