Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roybelle Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 11:44 AM
    How lonmg does it takes for the next step after sponsorship's interview approved
    Hi there, anyone had experienced about this: after sponsorship interview which approved then how long does it takes for the embassy for the next step, usually how long they will ask you to send them your passport and then how long they will send back the passport with Visa stamp? I living in Denmark, applied for sponsorship to go to CANADA in London and had the success interview in Sweden since 19 Sept that approved right away but still waiting for the next step, it was about two weeks, nothing new, is that normal? I am starting to worry, I can't go anywhere while waiting for that, lol. Any idea, please help? Thanks a lot xxx

Check out some similar questions!

For a ROTP / RMC interview what questions would I be asked at the interview [ 0 Answers ]

I need help with preparing for the ROTP / RMC interview - how can I prepare. What are the officers interviewing looking for?

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW [ 1 Answers ]

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW

How long it takes to be approved for fidelis health insurance [ 1 Answers ]

I applied for fidelis health onsurance since November 2009, and 3 months later still I did not get any answer , even not negative. So, how should it take from them to review my application?

Getting a divorce before 1st interview of marriage based green card interview [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm living in america since 2003 decemeber, 1st I had a f1 then I transfer to h1b and now I'm on marriage based green card status, I'm getting a divorce to my wife and my interview 1st interview is due in a week ,what's going to happen to my status after that I have no criminal record no bad...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.